Monday, February 7, 2011

The Start.......

What should i do? Would be the start of my usual day and also would end with the same thought.Today i thought while watching the boring n useless series of tv serials, which would save my day giving lots n lots of dialogues to laugh on n situations that in no way could be in anybody's life, that all my frenz must also be facing the same things as i am. So, here s something new for all u frenz.......
I m at my home enjoying the liesure time available now. I did a course in pune few months back and realised how cool my college life was. Alwez surrounded by frenz in the canteen and gobbling the cups of tea just so that we could make fun of people passing by. My college was not at a big place like pune bombay n all so we were far from the stress related to jobs n supllimentary courses so we enjoyed every inch of life. When i went to pune i realized how intervoven our lives had become in four years of engg. We never got to shop in big malls n in the name of pizzas all we got was bread layered with a mix veg type thing.....which strangely we enjoyed a lot.We didnt have cinemax n inox bt me n my two frenz, the group, saw all movies that were so cheap you wont believe. u know we saw dhoom2 in black n the tickets cost us a wholesome of 30 rs........it was so much fun. I plan to write all these incidents every day so do read to know me n my awsome frenz.....

1 comment: